We started Securo because we understood that DeFi is more than just yield farming, buying Dogecoin or aping into newly launched tokens, but a technology “web3” that would disrupt the world of finance the same way that the internet changed society, business and the world, 2 decades ago.
But the infrastructure that enables decentralized finance is nascent. We understood this acutely for building DeFi for the last 18 months and came to the “a-ha” moment after asking customers and ourselves the simplest question, “why is it so difficult and costly to build a scalable DeFi startup?”. The answer is right in front of us and smack us in the face. It is because there aren’t many great solutions or infrastructure with comprehensive dev tools that exist today.
Securo is building an all-in-1 API for DeFi infrastructure “Stripe for DeFi”.
We believe the future of finance will be powered by blockchain technologies and building the infrastructure that enables this would enable millions more new fintechs and traditional finance to adapt to DeFi. Thus, our focus is to build innovative and easy-to-use web3 infrastructure and solutions that prioritizes accessibility, transparency, and best-in-class products.
Backed by Techstars Web3, Outlier Ventures and Alphabit, Securo team has a proven track record in building and running tech products and business; ex-Google, Standard Chartered Bank and more.
While our first MVP was launched on mainnet and production with success recently, Securo felt a strong need and demand from the web2-web3 developer community. In the last 2 months, after signing up hundreds of developers through partnerships with the builders community, we have decided to pivot Securo to be developer-focused.
Now with securo.dev, Securo is able to transform itself with:
- clearer UI/UX dashboard design with better tech documentations suited for developer’s needs.
- Focused on developers’ workflow; ie sandbox environment with testnet support for several blockchain networks
- fully dedicated to build all-in-1 API with DeFi use-cases; cross-chain swap, liquidity management, on-off fiat-crypto solution, staking*, borrow&lend* and more!
No matter if you are a web2 developer, or a web3 developer, you can build, invest, and manage DeFi products using Securo’s all-in-1 REST API. We are a non-custodial protocol and a technology infrastructure platform with API integration.
Brief introduction to the API solution powered by Securo:
- Multi-chain Swap: Enables you to swap tokens in 5 different decentralized exchanges in 5 different blockchain networks. With optional gas-less transaction, powered with Biconomy.
- Fiat-to-crypto on-ramps: Buy/sell cryptocurrency with fiat currency using REST API, powered by Transak.
- Invest into DeFi index funds: Deploy funds to Securo DeFi index funds, directly integrating various liquidity pools on-chain.
4 steps for you to get started with Securo All-in-1 API:
Sign up for free
Set up your API key
Set up your Sandbox, Webhook
Start building your DeFi product with Securo API
Important links for building
- Development Portal — https://app.securo.dev/
- API backend — https://api.securo.dev/ (Sandbox: https://sandbox.securo.dev/)
- Payment/Transaction Gateway — https://gateway.securo.dev/ (Sandbox: https://sandbox-gateway.securo.dev/)
- Gitbook: https://docs.securo.finance/
- Readme: https://securo.readme.io/reference/
- Youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/@Securo_dev
If you want to use Securo API to your DeFi product, sign up today at app.securo.dev
Follow us on social media through https://linktr.ee/securo, or simply send us an email to email@example.com to let us know what you think!
In touch with Sarah / Soon Lai to ask about Securo API
Sarah Email | Telegram | Soon Lai Email | Telegram
In touch with Victor to meet in New York